Sharjah Chemicals is leading Supplier and Manufacturer of TRI CHLORO ETHYLENE in Sharjah UAE, Al Qusais, Deira, Saif Zone, Fujairah,Dubai, Abudhabi, Ajman, Diera, UAE Middle East, Al Quoz, Jebel Ali, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, Masafi, Khor Fakkan, Al Hayl, Al Ain, Ras Al Khor Industrial Area, Al khubaisi, Umm Ramool Industrial Area, Al Qusais Industrial Area, Jebel Ali.
TRI CHLORO ETHYLENE :RXSOL-19-1456-210
The chemical compound trichloroethylene is a halocarbon commonly used as an industrial solvent. It is a clear non-flammable liquid with a sweet smell. It should not be confused with the similar 1,1,1-trichloroethane, which is commonly known as chlorothene.
Groundwater and drinking water contamination from industrial discharge including trichloroethylene is a major concern for human health and has precipitated numerous incidents and lawsuits.
- Trichloroethylene is an effective solvent for a variety of organic materials.
- It has also been used as a dry cleaning solvent, although replaced in the 1950s by tetrachloroethylene (also known as perchloroethylene), except for spot cleaning where it was used until the year 2000.
- Trichloroethylene was marketed as ‘Ecco 1500 Anti-Static Film Cleaner and Conditioner’ until 2009, for use in automatic movie film cleaning machines, and for manual cleaning with lint-free wipes.
- TCE has also been used in the United States to clean kerosene-fueled rocket engines (TCE was not used to clean hydrogen-fueled engines such as the Space Shuttle Main Engine).
- TCE is also used in the manufacture of a range of fluorocarbon refrigerants such as 1,1,1,2-tetrafluoroethane more commonly known as HFC 134a. TCE was also used in industrial refrigeration applications due to its high heat transfer capabilities and its low temperature specification. Many industrial refrigeration applications used TCE up to the 1990s in applications such as car testing facilities.
Despite its widespread use as a metal degreaser, trichloroethylene itself is unstable in the presence of metal over prolonged exposure.
When inhaled, trichloroethylene produces central nervous system depression resulting in general anesthesia. These effects may be mediated by trichloroethylene acting as a positive allosteric modulator of inhibitory GABAA and glycine receptors.
Product Technical Specification:
|Density||1.46 g/cm3 at 20 °C|
|Melting point||−84.8 °C (−120.6 °F; 188.3 K)|
|Boiling point||87.2 °C (189.0 °F; 360.3 K)|
|Solubility in water||1.280 g/L|
|Solubility||ether, ethanol, chloroform|
|Vapor pressure||58 mmHg (0.076 atm) at 20 °C|
|Magnetic susceptibility (χ)||-65.8·10−6 cm3/mol|
|Refractive index (nD)||1.4777 at 19.8 °C|
Available Packing Size: 210 Ltr.
Sharjah Chemicals offers highest quality products in Paint and Cleaning Solvent, Tank cleaning, Detergent, Degreaser & Floor care chemicals. We assure quality and ensure that only the best is catered to the customers.Our basic motto of the company is to give a better product to the customer at the lowest rate. We are keeping ready stock of TRI CHLORO ETHYLENE, for more information, any support and price, Feel free to contact us through our Email id email@example.com
Free Delivery / Supply Locations :
Oman, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dubai, Ras Al-Khaimah, Ras al Khaimah, Fujairah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah, Ruwais, Mina (Port) Zayed, Khalifa Port, Kizad, Port Rashid, Jebel Ali Port, DP WORLD, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Khor Fakkan Container Terminal, Port Rashid, Jebel Ali Port, Mina Kalid Port, Khor Fhakan Port ( Khawr Fakkan, Khawr al-Fakkan ), Sharjah Creek, Ajman, Port of Hamriyah, Mina Zayed Port, Mussafah port, Khalifa Port, Umm al-Nar Port, Um Al Quwain Port, Saqr Port, Port of Fujairah, Dibba Port, Jebel Dhanna, Mina Al Hamriya, Mina Rashid, All United Arab Emirates.
Leave a Comment