Sharjah Chemicals is leading Supplier, Manufacture and Exporter of Muriatic Acid in Sharjah UAE, Al Qusais, Deira, Saif Zone, Fujairah,Dubai, Abudhabi, Ajman, Diera, UAE Middle East, Al Quoz, Jebel Ali, Umm Al Quawain, Ras Al Khaimah, Masafi, Khor Fakkan, Al Hayl, Al Ain, Ras Al Khor Industrial Area, Al khubaisi, Um Ramool Industrial Area, Al Qusais Industrial Area, Jebel Ali.
Muriatic Acid is a colorless inorganic chemical system with the formula HCl. Muriatic acid has a distinctive pungent smell. It is classified as strongly acidic and can attack the skin over a wide composition range, since the hydrogen chloride completely dissociates in an aqueous solution.
Muriatic acid is the simplest chlorine-based acid system containing water. It is a solution of hydrogen chloride and water, and a variety of other chemical species, including hydronium and chloride ions. It is a naturally-occurring component of the gastric acid produced in the digestive systems of most animal species, including humans.
Muriatic acid is an important chemical reagent and industrial chemical, used in the production of polyvinyl chloride for plastic. In households, diluted hydrochloric acid is often used as a descaling agent. In the food industry, hydrochloric acid is used as a food additive and in the production of gelatin. Hydrochloric acid is also used in leather processing.
- Muriatic acid is a strong, corrosive acid that can be used industrially to process steel used in the building and construction industry. It is used in the chemical industry in the large-scale production of vinyl chloride used to make polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic, and it is one of the chemicals that is used to produce polyurethane foam and calcium chloride.
- Muriatic acid is also used to make many other chemicals and as a disinfectant and slimicide, a chemical that prevents the growth of slime in paper stock.
- Other common end uses for Muriatic acid include household cleaners, pool maintenance and food manufacturing.
- Steel Production: Muriatic acid is used in pickling operations to remove rust and other impurities from carbon, alloy and stainless steel, to prepare the steel for final applications in building and construction projects, and in products such as car bodies and household appliances. It is also used in aluminum etching and metal cleaning applications.
- Household Cleaners: Muriatic acid can be an ingredient in household cleaners such as toilet bowl cleaners, bathroom tile cleaners and other porcelain cleaners, due to its corrosive properties that help clean tough stains.
- Pool Sanitation: Muriatic acid is used as a swimming pool treatment chemical, to help maintain an optimal pH in the water.
- Food Production and Processing: The food industry uses Muriatic acid to process a variety of food products, such as corn syrups used in soft drinks, cookies, crackers, ketchup and cereals. Muriatic acid is also used as an acidifier in sauces, vegetable juices and canned goods, to help enhance flavor and reduce spoilage.
- Calcium Chloride Production: When Muriatic acid is mixed or reacted with limestone, it produces calcium chloride, a type of salt used to de-ice roads. Calcium chloride also has uses in food production as a stabilizer and firming agent, for example in baked goods, as well as uses as an antimicrobial.
- Additional Uses: Muriatic acid is used in the production of batteries, photoflash bulbs and fireworks. It is also used in leather processing, building and construction, oil well acidizing and producing gelatin products.
Muriatic acid in its concentrated, liquid form has a strong irritating odor and is very corrosive. It can cause damage, such as chemical burns, upon contact, according to the U.S. National Library of Medicine. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) notes that Muriatic acid can cause eye damage, even blindness, if splashed in the eyes.
Product Technical Specification:
Available Packing Size: 5, 10, 25, 50, 250 kg.
Sharjah Chemicals offers highest quality products in Paint and Cleaning Solvent, Tank cleaning, Detergent, Degreaser & Floor care chemical. We assure for quality and ensure that only the best is catered to the customers.Our basic motto of the company is to give a better product to the customer at the lowest rate. We are keeping ready stock of Muriatic Acid, for more information, any support and price, Feel free to contact us through our Email id email@example.com
Free Delivery / Supply Locations :
Oman, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dubai, Ras Al-Khaimah, Ras al Khaimah, Fujairah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah, Ruwais, Mina (Port) Zayed, Khalifa Port, Kizad, Port Rashid, Jebel Ali Port, DP WORLD, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Khor Fakkan Container Terminal, Port Rashid, Jebel Ali Port, Mina Kalid Port, Khor Fhakan Port ( Khawr Fakkan, Khawr al-Fakkan ), Sharjah Creek, Ajman, Port of Hamriyah, Mina Zayed Port, Mussafah port, Khalifa Port, Umm al-Nar Port, Um Al Quwain Port, Saqr Port, Port of Fujairah, Dibba Port, Jebel Dhanna, Mina Al Hamriya, Mina Rashid, All United Arab Emirates.