Sharjah Chemicals is leading Supplier, Manufacture and Exporter of Methyl Benzoate in Sharjah UAE, Al Qusais, Deira, Saif Zone, Fujairah,Dubai, Abudhabi, Ajman, Diera, UAE Middle East, Al Quoz, Jebel Ali, Umm Al Quawain, Ras Al Khaimah, Masafi, Khor Fakkan, Al Hayl, Al Ain, Ras Al Khor Industrial Area, Al khubaisi, Um Ramool Industrial Area, Al Qusais Industrial Area, Jebel Ali.
METHYL BENZOATE :RXSOL-19-1598-500
Methyl Benzoate is an organic compound. It is an ester with the chemical formula C6H5CO2CH3. It is a colorless liquid that is poorly soluble in water, but miscible with organic solvents. Methyl benzoate has a pleasant smell, strongly reminiscent of the fruit of the feijoa tree, and it is used in perfumery. It also finds use as a solvent and as a pesticide used to attract insects such as orchid bees.
- It can be used as the solvents of cellulose esters, cellulose ethers, synthetic resins and rubber as well as the dyeing auxiliary agent of polyester fiber. It can be used for the preparation of flavors.
- It can be used as the solvent in the microscopic analysis as well as the solvent for cellulose.
- GB 2760-1996 provides it as allowable food flavors. It can be mainly used for the preparation of strawberry, raspberry, pineapple, cherry, vanilla beans, nuts and rum flavor.
- It is commonly used spices for formulating ylang, tuberose scent type. It can also be applied to daffodils, lavender, clove and savory type of Spanish leather. Being used in combination with rock rose product, oak moss or tree moss as well as vetiver oil, it can be used for preparing fern type to achieve pleasant scent. IT can be applied to inexpensive detergent, bad-smell masking agents as well as industrial flavor. It can also be widely applied to food flavors such as strawberry type and so on.
- For flavor preparation, it is also used as a cellulose ester, cellulose ether solvent, resin, rubber, etc.
- It can be used for organic synthesis; for the solvents of cellulose esters, cellulose ether, resin, rubber and so on; it can also be used as spice with rich aroma of wintergreen oil and cananga oil. It can be used for preparation of soap and cosmetics-purpose artificial ylang oil and sesame oil; it can also be used as food flavor for the preparation of strawberry, pineapple, cherries and rum.
- Methyl benzoate is an ester. Esters react with acids to liberate heat along with alcohols and acids. Strong oxidizing acids may cause a vigorous reaction that is sufficiently exothermic to ignite the reaction products. Heat is also generated by the interaction of esters with caustic solutions. Flammable hydrogen is generated by mixing esters with alkali metals and hydrides. Methyl benzoate reacts with strong oxidizing agents and strong bases and hydrolyzes slowly in contact with water.
- Methyl benzoate is a mild skin irritant. Theacute oral toxicity in test animals was oflow order. The toxic symptoms in animalsfrom oral administration of this compoundwere tremor, excitement, and somnolence.
Product Technical Specification:
|Melting point||−12.5 °C (9.5 °F; 260.6 K)|
|Boiling point||199.6 °C (391.3 °F; 472.8 K)|
|Magnetic susceptibility (χ)||−81.95×10−6 cm3/mol|
|Refractive index (nD)||1.5164|
Available Packing Size: 500 ml
Sharjah Chemicals offers highest quality products in Paint and Cleaning Solvent, Tank cleaning, Detergent, Degreaser & Floor care chemical. We assure for quality and ensure that only the best is catered to the customers.Our basic motto of the company is to give a better product to the customer at the lowest rate. We are keeping ready stock of Methyl Benzoate, for more information, any support and price, Feel free to contact us through our Email id firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Delivery / Supply Locations :
Oman, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dubai, Ras Al-Khaimah, Ras al Khaimah, Fujairah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah, Ruwais, Mina (Port) Zayed, Khalifa Port, Kizad, Port Rashid, Jebel Ali Port, DP WORLD, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Khor Fakkan Container Terminal, Port Rashid, Jebel Ali Port, Mina Kalid Port, Khor Fhakan Port ( Khawr Fakkan, Khawr al-Fakkan ), Sharjah Creek, Ajman, Port of Hamriyah, Mina Zayed Port, Mussafah port, Khalifa Port, Umm al-Nar Port, Um Al Quwain Port, Saqr Port, Port of Fujairah, Dibba Port, Jebel Dhanna, Mina Al Hamriya, Mina Rashid, All United Arab Emirates