Sharjah Chemicals is leading Supplier, Manufacture and Exporter of Metakleen Soltex in Sharjah UAE, Al Qusais, Deira, Saif Zone, Fujairah,Dubai, Abudhabi, Ajman, Diera, UAE Middle East, Al Quoz, Jebel Ali, Umm Al Quawain, Ras Al Khaimah, Masafi, Khor Fakkan, Al Hayl, Al Ain, Ras Al Khor Industrial Area, Al khubaisi, Um Ramool Industrial Area, Al Qusais Industrial Area, Jebel Ali.
Metakleen Soltex :RXSOL-68-6816
Metakleen Soltex is a strong non caustic alkaline cleaner designed for use in the food and related industries in situations where the use of a caustic material is not indicated either for safety reasons or where susceptible materials are involved, for example aluminum and zinc. Metakleen Soltex is also ideal for cleaning the most stubborn grease, oil, carbon, Sintered bronze capsule of T Type strainer , and other hard coatings in engineering production and maintenance.
- Food manufacture, processing and catering:
- Removal of heavy grease, oil or carbonised deposits from caustic-sensitive manufacturing, processing, handling or transfer equipment, e.g. aluminium baking trays.
- Engineering and Maintenance:
- Removal of coatings, carbon or hardened grease and oil from caustic-sensitive components or parts.
- Low foam formulation enables Metaklenz Soltex to be used in spray/circulation wash systems.
- Cleaning railway bogies , Spare parts,and undercarriages.
- Do not allow Metakleen Soltex to dry onto aluminium, glass or paintwork before rinsing.
- Metakleen Soltex may be used cold or with hot water between 50-60°C at dilutions between 1:10 and 1:100 depending on the degree of soiling.
- Metakleen Soltex may be applied manually with brush or cloth or used via hand-spray or high-pressure washer.
- For hard coating removal, carbon, paint etc. Metakleen Soltex is most commonly used in purpose designed, heated immersion baths. Tanks should be constructed of welded steel with lids. Set temperature at 85°C and ensure immersion period of at least 2 hours. Periodic removal and a light wire brushing of components with the most stubborn coatings is beneficial.
- Rinse with water.
Features And Benefits:
- A highly effective, high alkaline performance cleaner and degreaser for the removal of heavy fats, carbon, grease and food residues.
- Non caustic formula, ideal for use on soft metals and galvanised surfaces.
- Highly concentrated cleaner and economical in use.
- Low foam formula ideal for C.I.P. and recirculating systems.
- Inhibits corrosion of ferrous metals after cleaning and rinsing.
- Non-perfumed formula.
- Silicone free
Product Technical Specification:
|Solubility||Completely Soluble In Water|
|Ph-Value, Conc. Solution||13|
|Boiling Point||100 C|
Available Packing Size: 25 Lit.
Sharjah Chemicals offers highest quality products in Paint and Cleaning Solvent, Tank cleaning, Detergent, Degreaser & Floor care chemical. We assure for quality and ensure that only the best is catered to the customers.Our basic motto of the company is to give a better product to the customer at the lowest rate. We are keeping ready stock of Metakleen Soltex, for more information, any support and price, Feel free to contact us through our Email id email@example.com
Free Delivery / Supply Locations :
Oman, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dubai, Ras Al-Khaimah, Ras al Khaimah, Fujairah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah, Ruwais, Mina (Port) Zayed, Khalifa Port, Kizad, Port Rashid, Jebel Ali Port, DP WORLD, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Khor Fakkan Container Terminal, Port Rashid, Jebel Ali Port, Mina Kalid Port, Khor Fhakan Port ( Khawr Fakkan, Khawr al-Fakkan ), Sharjah Creek, Ajman, Port of Hamriyah, Mina Zayed Port, Mussafah port, Khalifa Port, Umm al-Nar Port, Um Al Quwain Port, Saqr Port, Port of Fujairah, Dibba Port, Jebel Dhanna, Mina Al Hamriya, Mina Rashid, All United Arab Emirates.