Sharjah Chemicals is leading Supplier, Manufacture and Exporter of Maleic Anhydride in Sharjah UAE, Al Qusais, Deira, Saif Zone, Fujairah,Dubai, Abudhabi, Ajman, Diera, UAE Middle East, Al Quoz, Jebel Ali, Umm Al Quawain, Ras Al Khaimah, Masafi, Khor Fakkan, Al Hayl, Al Ain, Ras Al Khor Industrial Area, Al khubaisi, Um Ramool Industrial Area, Al Qusais Industrial Area, Jebel Ali.
Maleic Anhydride is a highly reactive chemical intermediate with present and potential uses in practically every field of industrial chemistry. Maleic anhydride is used in the production of unsaturated polyester resin as well as in the manufacture of coatings, pharmaceutics, agricultural products, surfactants, and as an additive of plastics.
- Around 50% of world maleic anhydride output is used in the manufacture of unsaturated polyester resins (UPR). Chopped glass fibers are added to UPR to produce fibreglass reinforced plastics that are used in a wide range of applications such as pleasure boats, bathroom fixtures, automobiles, tanks and pipes.
- Maleic anhydride is hydrogenated to 1,4-butanediol (BDO), used in the production of thermoplastic polyurethanes, elastane/Spandex fibers, polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) resins and many other products.
- Diels-Alder reaction of maleic anhydride and butadiene and isoprene gives the respective tetrahydrophthalic anhydrides which can be hydrogenated to the corresponding hexahydrophthalic anhydrides. These species are used as curing agents in epoxy resins.
- Another market for maleic anhydride is lubricating oil additives, which are used in gasoline and diesel engine crankcase oils as dispersants and corrosion inhibitors.
- A number of smaller applications for maleic anhydride. The food industry uses malic acid which is derivative of maleic anhydride in artificial sweeteners and flavour enhancements. Personal care products consuming maleic anhydride include hair sprays, adhesives and floor polishes. Maleic anhydride is also a precursor to compounds used for water treatment detergents, insecticides and fungicides, pharmaceuticals, and other copolymers.
This compound poses relatively low-risk environmental hazards, an important feature for some applications. In humans, exposure to maleic anhydride may cause irritation to the respiratory tract, eyes, exposed mucosa, and skin. Maleic anhydride is also a skin and respiratory sensitizer
Product Technical Specification:
|Appearance||White crystals or needles|
|Melting point||52.8 °C (127.0 °F; 325.9 K)|
|Boiling point||202 °C (396 °F; 475 K)|
|Solubility in water||Reacts|
|Vapor pressure||0.2 mmHg (20°C)|
|Magnetic susceptibility (χ)||-35.8·10−6 cm3/mol|
Available Packing Size: 25 Kg
Maleic Anhydride Supplier in Oman , Fujairah, Sharjah, Dubai, Abudhabi
Sharjah Chemicals offers highest quality products in Paint and Cleaning Solvent, Tank cleaning, Detergent, Degreaser & Floor care chemical. We assure for quality and ensure that only the best is catered to the customers.Our basic motto of the company is to give a better product to the customer at the lowest rate. We are keeping ready stock of Maleic Anhydride, for more information, any support and price, Feel free to contact us through our Email id email@example.com