Sharjah Chemicals is leading Supplier and Manufacturer of Leak Tester CO2 Cylinders in Sharjah UAE, Al Qusais, Deira, Saif Zone, Fujairah,Dubai, Abudhabi, Ajman, Diera, UAE Middle East, Al Quoz, Jebel Ali, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, Masafi, Khor Fakkan, Al Hayl, Al Ain, Ras Al Khor Industrial Area, Al khubaisi, Umm Ramool Industrial Area, Al Qusais Industrial Area, Jebel Ali.
Leak Tester CO2 Cylinders : RXSOL-66-6201-500
Leak Testing reagent for CO2 Cylinders leak test. On Leak detection deep pink colour of reagent changes into colourless. CO2 Gas Leak Detector manufacturers, suppliers and exporters.
Leak Testing of CO2 Cylinders Testing Method :::
Required Materials :::
- Transparent Polythene bags of a suitable size to fit over the head of the cylinder. For eg. For a 5.5′ diameter cylinder the bag size is approximately:- 9′ open width x 12′ length. And For a 4′ diameter cylinder, bag size is approximately 6.5′ open width x 12′ length. And For a 3.5′ diameter cylinder, bag size is approximately 5.75′ open width x 12′ length.
- Elastic bands of a suitable size to tighten Polythene Bag on Cylinder Head to Make sure there are no air gaps in the seal.
- A measuring cylinder, 25 ml capacity.
- Test Solution – RXSOL-66-6201-500, The solution shall be stored in a cool place in dark coloured glass bottles with a tight fitting screw cap. If so stored the shelf life is approximately 12 MONTHS.
Testing Method :
First of all clean the valve and shoulder of the cylinder to make sure connecting portions are free from dust and other contaminants by carefully wiping using a clean, dry cloth. Remove the dust cap to clean the valve then replace the cap loosely.
Then Lay down the cylinder under test on its side in a rack, such that the valve end is protruding.
Testing procedure begins by Using measuring cylinder to take 25 ml of the RXSOL-66-6201-500 test solution into a polythene bag, Pl. be note A control quantities of sample is necessary, which is made by introducing 25 ml of test solution. Then follow these step :::
1) Attach the open end of the bag over the valve head and attach it to the cylinder body. Tighten Polythene bags using one or more elastic bands. Make sure there are no air gaps in the seal. And also try to hang the polythene bag minimum 20 cm off the valve end of the cylinder with the test solution in one corner.
2) Maintain the test for a period of not less than 4 hours and not more than 4.5 hours.
1) The presence of a leak of carbon dioxide from the cylinder will cause the pink colour to the test solution to be lost and the test solution will become water white.
2) If no colour change is observed there is no leak of gas from the cylinder.
Product Technical Specification:
Available Packing Size: 0.00
Sharjah Chemicals offers highest quality products in Paint and Cleaning Solvent, Tank cleaning, Detergent, Degreaser & Floor care chemicals. We assure quality and ensure that only the best is catered to the customers.Our basic motto of the company is to give a better product to the customer at the lowest rate. We are keeping ready stock of Leak Tester CO2 Cylinders , for more information, any support and price, Feel free to contact us through our Email id email@example.com
Free Delivery / Supply Locations :
Oman, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dubai, Ras Al-Khaimah, Ras al Khaimah, Fujairah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah, Ruwais, Mina (Port) Zayed, Khalifa Port, Kizad, Port Rashid, Jebel Ali Port, DP WORLD, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Khor Fakkan Container Terminal, Port Rashid, Jebel Ali Port, Mina Kalid Port, Khor Fhakan Port ( Khawr Fakkan, Khawr al-Fakkan ), Sharjah Creek, Ajman, Port of Hamriyah, Mina Zayed Port, Mussafah port, Khalifa Port, Umm al-Nar Port, Um Al Quwain Port, Saqr Port, Port of Fujairah, Dibba Port, Jebel Dhanna, Mina Al Hamriya, Mina Rashid, All United Arab Emirates.