Sharjah Chemicals is leading Supplier, Manufacture and Exporter of Hypochlorous Acid in Sharjah UAE, Al Qusais, Deira, Saif Zone, Fujairah,Dubai, Abudhabi, Ajman, Diera, UAE Middle East, Al Quoz, Jebel Ali, Umm Al Quawain, Ras Al Khaimah, Masafi, Khor Fakkan, Al Hayl, Al Ain, Ras Al Khor Industrial Area, Al khubaisi, Um Ramool Industrial Area, Al Qusais Industrial Area, Jebel Ali.
Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) is the perfect weapon to fight germs. It hits hard against pathogens like Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus and Pseudomonas Aeroginosa. Yet this powerful weapon is 100 percent safe for humans, chemical free, non-toxic and all-natural. That’s an impressive combination. It has been used in the medical field for over a century. Before antibiotics were available, HOCl was used to irrigate and disinfect wounds in World War I. It is now used in everyday settings including daycare centers, hospitals, and even produce sections in grocery stores.
As you are aware, we have other strong disinfectant agents at our disposal. Bleach is widely used in hospitals and medical practices and shares the same chlorine family as HOCl. Research shows that they both kill bacteria, fungus, spores, and viruses. Yet bleach is highly irritating to the eyes, skin, and lungs—and inhalation over long periods could be carcinogenic. In contrast, HOCl has a temporary and mild chlorine smell that dissipates quickly, it is non-irritating, and it does not have poisonous side effects.
If hypochlorous acid is such a powerful weapon against germs.There are a couple of reasons, one being the cost to manufacturers. HOCl was very cost prohibitive until recently. Also, HOCl is stable for only a very short time before it became saltwater. Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) is a weak acid that forms when chlorine dissolves in water, and itself partially dissociates, forming hypochlorite, ClO−. HClO and ClO− are oxidizers, and the primary disinfection agents of chlorine solutions. HClO cannot be isolated from these solutions due to rapid equilibration with its precursor. Sodium hypochlorite (NaClO) and calcium hypochlorite (Ca(ClO)2), are bleaches, deodorants, and disinfectants.
It contains monovalent chlorine that functions as a reducing agent or an oxidizing agent. It is an unstable acid and functions as a human metabolite. It belongs to the family of reactive oxygen species and is a conjugate acid of a hypochlorite.
- In organic synthesis, HClO converts alkenes to chlorohydrins.
- In biology, hypochlorous acid is generated in activated neutrophils by myeloperoxidase-mediated peroxidation of chloride ions, and contributes to the destruction of bacteria.
- In the cosmetics industry it is used on the skin. It is also used in baby products.
- In food service and water distribution, specialized equipment to generate weak solutions of HClO from water and salt is sometimes used to generate adequate quantities of safe (unstable) disinfectant to treat food preparation surfaces and water supplies.
- In water treatment, hypochlorous acid is the active sanitizer in hypochlorite-based products (e.g. used in swimming pools).
- Similarly, in ships and yachts, marine sanitation devices use electricity to convert seawater into Hypochlorous acid to disinfect macerated faecal waste before discharge into the sea.
Available Packing Size: 30, 60, 220 Kg. (Liq.)
Sharjah Chemicals offers highest quality products in Paint and Cleaning Solvent, Tank cleaning, Detergent, Degreaser & Floor care chemical. We assure for quality and ensure that only the best is catered to the customers.Our basic motto of the company is to give a better product to the customer at the lowest rate. We are keeping ready stock of Hypochlorous Acid, for more information, any support and price, Feel free to contact us through our Email id email@example.com