Sharjah Chemicals is leading Supplier, Manufacture and Exporter of Crystal violet in Sharjah UAE, Al Qusais, Deira, Saif Zone, Fujairah,Dubai, Abudhabi, Ajman, Diera, UAE Middle East, Al Quoz, Jebel Ali, Umm Al Quawain, Ras Al Khaimah, Masafi, Khor Fakkan, Al Hayl, Al Ain, Ras Al Khor Industrial Area, Al khubaisi, Um Ramool Industrial Area, Al Qusais Industrial Area, Jebel Ali.
CRYSTAL VIOLET : RXSOL-69-6907-001
Crystal violet or gentian violet (also known as methyl violet 10B or hexamethyl pararosaniline chloride) is a triarylmethane dye used as a histological stain and in Gram’s method of classifying bacteria. Crystal violet has antibacterial, antifungal, and anthelmintic properties and was formerly important as a topical antiseptic. The medical use of the dye has been largely superseded by more modern drugs, although it is still listed by the World Health Organization.
The name gentian violet was originally used for a mixture of methyl pararosaniline dyes (methyl violet), but is now often considered a synonym for crystal violet. The name refers to its colour, being like that of the petals of certain gentian flowers; it is not made from gentians or violets.
- Crystal violet is not only used as a textile dye, but also it is used to dye paper and as a component of navy blue and black inks for printing, ball-point pens, and inkjet printers. It is also used to colourize diverse products such as fertilizers, antifreezes, detergents, and leather.
- The dye is also used as a histological stain, particularly in Gram staining for classifying bacteria.
- Gentian violet has antibacterial, antifungal, antihelminthic, antitrypanosomal, antiangiogenic, and antitumor properties.
- It is used medically for these properties, in particular for dentistry, and is also known as “pyoctanin” (or “pyoctanine”).It is commonly used for:
- Marking the skin for surgery preparation and allergy testing;
- Treating Candida albicans and related fungal infections, such as thrush, yeast infections, various types of tinea
- Treating impetigo; it was used primarily before the advent of antibiotics, but still useful to persons who may be allergic to penicillin.
- Because of its antimicrobial activity, Gentian violet could be used for treatment of skin and eye infections in livestock, and ich in fish. However, it is not accepted for use in aquaculture in most developed countries
Product Technical Specification:
Available Packing Size:………..
Sharjah Chemicals offers highest quality products in Paint and Cleaning Solvent, Tank cleaning, Detergent, Degreaser & Floor care chemical. We assure for quality and ensure that only the best is catered to the customers.Our basic motto of the company is to give a better product to the customer at the lowest rate. We are keeping ready stock of Crystal violet, for more information, any support and price, Feel free to contact us through our Email id firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Delivery / Supply Locations :
Oman, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dubai, Ras Al-Khaimah, Ras al Khaimah, Fujairah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah, Ruwais, Mina (Port) Zayed, Khalifa Port, Kizad, Port Rashid, Jebel Ali Port, DP WORLD, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Khor Fakkan Container Terminal, Port Rashid, Jebel Ali Port, Mina Kalid Port, Khor Fhakan Port ( Khawr Fakkan, Khawr al-Fakkan ), Sharjah Creek, Ajman, Port of Hamriyah, Mina Zayed Port, Mussafah port, Khalifa Port, Umm al-Nar Port, Um Al Quwain Port, Saqr Port, Port of Fujairah, Dibba Port, Jebel Dhanna, Mina Al Hamriya, Mina Rashid, All United Arab Emirates.
Leave a Comment