Sharjah Chemicals is leading Supplier and Manufacturer of CITRIC ACID in Sharjah UAE, Al Qusais, Deira, Saif Zone, Fujairah,Dubai, Abudhabi, Ajman, Diera, UAE Middle East, Al Quoz, Jebel Ali, Umm Al Quawain, Ras Al Khaimah, Masafi, Khor Fakkan, Al Hayl, Al Ain, Ras Al Khor Industrial Area, Al khubaisi, Um Ramool Industrial Area, Al Qusais Industrial Area, Jebel Ali.
CITRIC ACID : RXSOL- 19-1276-025
Citric acid is a naturally occurring acid. It is found in various fruits and vegetables. Example of citrus fruit – lemon which has the highest amount of acid. It is a weak organic acid with a chemical formula C6H8O7. There are many advantages of using citric acid. Citric acid occurs as a natural acid in citrus fruits, tomatoes and many other fruits and vegetables.
- 100% PURE- Fine, high-quality citric acid .
- ECO-FRIENDLY CLEANING AGENT- The anti-bacterial and decalcifying properties are perfect for descaling calcium deposits and removing hard water stains, mineral buildup, rust, and lime. Citric acid creates effective homemade detergents and all-purpose cleaners to deodorize restrooms and clean stainless steel appliances, dishwashers, shower heads, and faucets.
- NATURAL FOOD PRESERVATIVE- Use this additive in the kitchen for canning, drying, freezing, and preserving food. By decreasing the ph level, citric acid will prevent oxidation and spoilage.
- COOKING & BAKING INGREDIENT- Food grade citric acid enhances the flavors of meats, vegetables, and frozen food. It is essential in recipes for brewing beer and wine or making homemade bread and cheese.
- DIY BEAUTY PRODUCTS- Make your own bath bomb and face mask with simple recipes to rejuvenate your skin. Citric acid acts as an exfoliant that aids with acne, dark spots, small wrinkles, and clogged pores.
- Citric acid forms a wide range of metallic salts including complexes with copper, iron, manganese, magnesium and calcium. These salts are the reason for its use as a sequestering agent in industrial processes and as an anticoagulant blood preservative. It is also the basis of its antioxidant properties in fats and oils where it reduces metal-catalysed oxidation by chelating traces of metals such as iron. There are two components to its use as a flavouring the first is due to its acidity, which has little aftertaste; the second to its ability to enhance other flavours.
- A process to remove sulphur dioxide from flue gases has been developed where citric acid is used as a scrubber, forming a complex ion which then reacts with H2S to give elemental sulphur regenerating citrate. This may become more important with increased environmental pressures.
- Citric acid esters of a range of alcohols are known, the triethyl, butyl and acetyl tributyl esters are used as plasticizers in plastic films and monostearyl citrate is used instead of citric acid as an antioxidant in oils and fats.
Product Technical Specification:
|Appearance||Crystalline white solid|
|Density||1.665 g/cm3 (anhydrous)
1.542 g/cm3 (18 °C, monohydrate)
|Melting point||156 °C (313 °F; 429 K)|
|Boiling point||310 °C (590 °F; 583 K) decomposes from 175 °C|
Available Packing Size: 25 Kg
Sharjah Chemicals offers highest quality products in Paint and Cleaning Solvent, Tank cleaning, Detergent, Degreaser & Floor care chemicals. We assure quality and ensure that only the best is catered to the customers.Our basic motto of the company is to give a better product to the customer at the lowest rate. We are keeping ready stock of CITRIC ACID, for more information, any support and price, Feel free to contact us through our Email id email@example.com
Free Delivery / Supply Locations :
Oman, Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Dubai, Ras Al-Khaimah, Ras al Khaimah, Fujairah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah, Ruwais, Mina (Port) Zayed, Khalifa Port, Kizad, Port Rashid, Jebel Ali Port, DP WORLD, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Khor Fakkan Container Terminal, Port Rashid, Jebel Ali Port, Mina Kalid Port, Khor Fhakan Port ( Khawr Fakkan, Khawr al-Fakkan ), Sharjah Creek, Ajman, Port of Hamriyah, Mina Zayed Port, Mussafah port, Khalifa Port, Umm al-Nar Port, Um Al Quwain Port, Saqr Port, Port of Fujairah, Dibba Port, Jebel Dhanna, Mina Al Hamriya, Mina Rashid, All United Arab Emirates.