Sharjah Chemicals is leading Supplier, Manufacture and Exporter of Butyl Cellosolve Acetate in Sharjah UAE, Al Qusais, Deira, Saif Zone, Fujairah,Dubai, Abudhabi, Ajman, Diera, UAE Middle East, Al Quoz, Jebel Ali, Umm Al Quawain, Ras Al Khaimah, Masafi, Khor Fakkan, Al Hayl, Al Ain, Ras Al Khor Industrial Area, Al khubaisi, Um Ramool Industrial Area, Al Qusais Industrial Area, Jebel Ali.
Butyl Cellosolve Acetate Solvent is a high boiling, slow evaporating solvent that has limited water solubility, but is miscible with alcohols and ketones. Because it exhibits good compatibility with various coatings resins, Butyl Cellosolve Acetate Solvent is used in many coatings applications. It provides good tolerance for aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons and may be used to replace these solvents to enhance application properties such as brushability or roll application in high performance coatings. The slow evaporation rate of Butyl Cellosolve Acetate Solvent also makes it ideal for use in specialty printing inks.
|Appearance||clear, colourless to pale yellow liquid, pleasant ester odour|
|Boiling point||377°F 191.7°C|
|Flash point||165°F 74°C|
|Freezing point||-83°F -64°C|
|Vapor pressure@ 20°C 0.2 mmHg||0.03 kPa|
|Specific gravity (20/20°C)||0.972|
|Density @ 20°C||7.84 lb/gal|
|Viscosity (cP or mPa•s @ 25°C)||1.6|
|Solubility, g/100 g @ 25°C
Solvent in water / Water in solvent
|1.5 / 1.7|
|Butyl Cellosolve Solvent||99.8 wt.%|
- The main use for Butyl Acetate is in the coatings industry where it improves the gloss and flow of coatings that are baked at temperatures of 150-200 oC.
- It also improves the brushability and flow of cellulose nitrate and cellulose ether lacquers, and of paints formulated from chlorinated binders.
- Butyl Cellosolve Acetate is also a good solvent for urethane finishes and is a film coalescing aid for polyvinyl latex acetate.
- Butyl Cellosolve Acetate also has applications in the printing industry where it is a component of flexographic, gravure, and screen-printing inks. This is because of the slow evaporation rate of Butyl Cellosolve Acetate which makes it ideal for use in these specialty printing inks.
- It is also found in in ball pen pastes, and in dyes that are employed in furniture polishes and wood stains, and in dyes used to print and colour textiles.
- Butyl Cellosolve Acetate is also employed in the cleaning industry where it is a component in some ink and spot removal formulations.
Available Packing Size: 210 Ltrs.
Sharjah Chemicals offers highest quality products in Paint and Cleaning Solvent, Tank cleaning, Detergent, Degreaser & Floor care chemical. We assure for quality and ensure that only the best is catered to the customers.Our basic motto of the company is to give a better product to the customer at the lowest rate. We are keeping ready stock of Butyl Cellosolve Acetate, for more information, any support and price, Feel free to contact us through our Email id firstname.lastname@example.org