Fish oil should never be washed hot (varnish formation) Fish oil is an oxidizing oil and through reaction with oxygen the atmosphere it dries and hardens.Tank cleaning should be executed as soon as possible after discharge. Avoid higher temperatures (e.g. steaming) and heated cargoes in adjacent tanks.
- Butter worth the tank 2 hours with cold/ambient (max. 30°C.)
seawater and pump the waste water without any delay continuously
out. Check if the tank is free of sediments before starting to clean as
per step 2 and 3.
- Flush the tank and line system shortly with fresh water to remove the
sea water residues .
- Prepare the following cleaning solution in fresh water.
- 0.4% RXSOL CTC-VOLC or alternatively .
- 0.4% RXSOL CTC-VOLC .
- 2.5% Sodium or Potassium Hydroxide .
- 5% P3 RXSOL-20-2042-210 Butter worth the tank 2.0 hour by recirculation. If Caustic is used the cleaning temperature should be not higher than 60°C.
Sharjahchemical Chemical covers all the marine, industrial chemicals supply all over middle east major minor ports like Muscat, Sohar, Sultan Qaboos, Fujairah, Jebel Ali, Karaikal, Khorfakkan, Al-Wajajah, Duqm, Qatar, Ras Al Khaimah, Mina al Fahal, Muscat, Qalhat, Salalah, Khasab. Along with warehouse and Ship Chandling Services. To know more contact us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Comment